October 9, 2008

I Don't Think I Did Well....

I don't think I did well at all on my midterm in history class or for my exam in accounting. I hope that my assignments and other tests in accounting will at least get me a C for the course. As for history, I'm not even sure what I'm making in the class. Things here at home have gotten to where it's hard for me to concentrate on what I need to do for my classes at times. I hope that it has not effected me to much to where I may become even more stressed.

I have to wait until Monday, I think, until I can see what my grades will be for those two classes.

3 comments:

Betsyanne (E Sheppard) said...

I hope things slow down a bit at home for you. I know how stressed out I used to get at test time. I hope you can get some support to help you through all this.

If you want some study tips, give me an email. I will be happy to help with some links I found.

Just know that you have people out there who are rooting for you!

Betsyanne (E Sheppard) said...

Another idea I had was to get a study group OR another person in your class to study with maybe. That helped me a lot personally.

And take some time to relax. It's only a test. (I know, easy said...) Plus you could talk to your teachers and they might have some good tips for the next one.

I do admire you for taking such a hard class. (And others too.)

Unknown said...

Thank you for the support.