June 15, 2009

Doing Well So Far

So I am proud of myself so far. I am doing pretty good in both of my classes and already had my first test in both classes. I do have to say that I could have done a lot better for my jazz test as in doing a little more studying of the terms but I am making a B+ in the class. In my Computers and Management class, I was sweating bullets on the closed book part of the test because I think I got a bit confused on some of the questions. On the open book part, I surprised myself because I didn't think I did very well on that, but I received all the points that was for both Excel problems that we had to do. So I am making a B+ in that so far too. Yay! Also, I'm doing the extra credit work at the end of the lessons to better help me understand what I need to do and plus get the extra 5 points at the end of the semester. It may seem not much but it still will pull up my grade a little more. So this semester I am really trying my best to stay focus and do my homework thoroughly so that I can keep my grades up. I'm trying to be in the mindset of making myself strive for more than a C in my classes as I had the other semesters.