September 14, 2010

I Am A Senior

Wow, can't believe that it's been three years since I had started going to college and now I am a senior. Hard to believe. I am really hoping that I will be graduating this coming summer if my last two classes that I need are offered, but if not then I won't be able to graduate until next fall, but it's all good, I'm almost there.

A little bit of update. I did take some summer classes, three of them. 2 web design type course and another programming course. Let's just say I really enjoyed the web design classes and if they just offered that at the college, that is what I would have taken throughout. Now my programming classes, not so much of enjoyment. It was hard, especially since I had taken the basic course 2 years ago when I first started. Talk about major disappointment on that class. I took it because it was a pre requisite for the data structure class that I have to take for my major this fall. It's funny how now there is a light bulb that goes off when the instructor reviewed over a few things and I understood it some. I also have an operating system course that I'm take and then my last class of accounting for my minor which deals with taxes.

So far so good on the first few weeks. At least I know what these instructors expect since 2 of the three I have had already. The one that is new to me, I'm still learning on and from the first pop quiz that we had last night, now I know what I should be studying and reviewing, even for all of my classes.

Until next time...