August 26, 2008

First Draft Essay Due

And I haven't even started. It's due on Thursday, but I don't know what I really need to write other than the basic answers to the questions that I'm suppose to answer. I hate when I can't grasp something really well in order to write about it, especially in something that I'm not familiar with or have not that much interest in. I guess it's going to be a long day and a half to get this done. A 2 page essay, in general 250 words per page as the instructor says all it is, isn't easy if it's not that much understood. But since it's only a draft, then I guess I will write what I think the answer may be and see what pointers I can get from him and my peers.

1 comment:

Betsyanne (E Sheppard) said...

I hope the draft went well! I am enjoying reading your blog.